To install the driver, you should probably just use setuptools' easy_install: $ easy_install pg_proboscis. If that is not an option, you can download the source packages in the Download Index(You'll need one of each. :). A unified package may come eventually, if demand for such is expressed.
If you are just using the DB-API 2.0 interface, the module's path is postgresql.interface.proboscis.dbapi2.
- Programmer's Client/Driver
- pg_proboscis - Provides a DB-API 2.0 and GreenTrunk interface to PostgreSQL.
- Procedural Language
- pg_teop - In development.
- Remote Backend Console
- pg_slythe - In development.
- PostgreSQL Cluster Management
- pg_boss - Create, configure, and control PostgreSQL clusters from Python.